Not everyone can say they got hitched on an Island exclusively to themselves- with their closest friends and family members, of course! Now, that dream can become a reality. The Boathouse on Peanut Island is a quaint, newly renovated venue located in sunny Riviera Beach, Florida perfect for a posh party of any kind!
Cruise down the intercostal for a cocktail reception on the beautiful Ferry and head to your dinner reception at
The Boathouse, your private estate for the evening. Ahoy Matey!
Whether it’s a toes-in-the-sand wedding ceremony and reception, a corporate team-building function, or a charity fundraiser– The Boathouse is the hidden gem of venues in the South Florida area. The options are endless. We can’t wait to start planning with you! The Boathouse offers 3 venues for events of all shapes and sizes.
Palm Beach Maritime Museum:
- Located off Flagler Drive, the Palm Beach Maritime Museum is a rustic space perfect for a small gathering, Over-the-Hill birthday party, or rehearsal dinner.
- The Palm Beach Maritime Museum is filled with coral, fish-mounts, and trinkets from the sea.
- 75 person capacity
- Cruise down the intercostal and cheers to a night out on the town, or water that is! Enjoy a cocktail, or two, with a group of your closest friends to celebrate a birthday while you look out at the beautiful Palm Beach estates lit up in the darkness.
- 130 person capacity with a 40 person minimum
Boathouse on Peanut Island:
- Privacy, poetry, and party! The Boathouse on Peanut Island is perfect for that Island getaway, without the airfare! Let us help you plan a tropical affair. The Boathouse is perfect for team building activities- with a vast outside area for a ropes course, volleyball tournament, or even a sandcastle building competition. The 4000 sq. foot newly renovated house on the island provides exclusivity to bridal parties and intimate receptions. Light up the night and see the glare over the water at your private Island event.
- 260 person capacity