President and CEO
- Dynamic executive leadership continues to promote unprecedented growth and popularity throughout the Palm Beaches. Aaron and his management team are driven by consistently “exceeding our client’s expectations” in culinary innovation and service responsiveness.
- BA, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Graduate Studies, Public Administration, New York University
- Florida Culinary Institute Graduate with Honors: Culinary Arts, Food and Beverage Management
- American Culinary Federation, Member
General Manager Marketing and Sales
- A decade of senior management experience in event planning and organization in the South Florida catering industry.
- BS, University of Oregon, Recreation and Tourism Management and Design
- Hospitality and Banquet Management positions with world-class companies including Disney World, Planet Hollywood, City Place and Continental Catering
Director, Public Affairs
- Background in Environmental Public Relations, University event planning, and human resource management.
- Administration of corporate seminars, events and fundraising campaigns
- Specialist in commercial floral design and management
- BS, University of Florida and MS, Columbia University focus in law administration.
Chief Operating Officer
- Contributes to smooth running events through logistics planning, systems and operations engineering.
- BS, Medical Technology, University of Cincinnati and MS, Operations Engineering, Washington University, St Louis
- Over 30 years business and customer service experience at executive management levels for Harvard Health, Boston, MA; Planned Parenthood, New York, NY; Women’s Health Management Consulting, New York, NY