Aaron’s Catering of the Palm Beaches
SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM OVERVIEW
Our core staff consists of a team of highly accredited and educated, seasoned and experienced professionals. We also attract young, energetic and passionate personnel.
Aaron Menitoff: President and CEO
• Dynamic executive leadership continues to promote unprecedented growth and popularity throughout the Palm Beaches. Aaron and his management team are driven by consistently “exceeding our client’s expectations” in culinary innovation and service responsiveness.
• BA, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor,
• Graduate Studies, Public Administration, New York University
• Florida Culinary Institute Graduate with Honors: Culinary Arts, Food and Beverage Management
• American Culinary Federation, Member
Rita Menitoff: Chief Operating Officer,
• Contributes to smooth running events through logistics planning, systems and operations engineering.
• BS, Medical Technology, University of Cincinnati and MS, Operations Engineering, Washington University, St Louis
• Over 30 years business and customer service experience at executive management levels for Harvard Health, Boston, MA; Planned Parenthood, New York, NY; Women’s Health Management Consulting, New York, NY
Dung T. Nguyen (Chef Yo): Executive Chef
• A Master Chef, responsible for menu development, staffing, commercial kitchen operations, food production and on-site service delivery in all off-premise catering venues
• Culinary Arts, Food and Beverage Management, Florida Culinary Institute
• Many years of fine dining and corporate level experience at high-profile companies such as Trump International Mar-a- Lago Club, Continental Catering, Aramark, Sheraton and Marriott Hotels, Blupers Sports Bar & Grill, Nick’s Italian Fishery Restaurant.
Julie Larson: General Manager, Marketing and Sales
• A decade of senior management experience in event planning and organization in the South Florida catering industry.
• BS, University of Oregon, Recreation and Tourism Management and Design
• Hospitality and Banquet Management positions with world-class companies including Disney World, Planet Hollywood, City Place and Continental Catering.
Jessica Wickham: Director, Public Affairs
• Background in Environmental Public Relations, University event planning, and human resource management.
• Administration of corporate seminars, events and fundraising campaigns
• Specialist in commercial floral design and management
• BS, University of Florida and MS, Columbia University focus in law administration.
Walter J. Bagley: Décor Specialist
• Creates a total “look and feel” for events by combining design elements that create that “WOW” factor for clients and their guests
• A gifted, talented hands-on manager, skilled in layout, color palette, special lighting effects and theme conceptualizations
• Experienced in off-premise catering environments and supply management from warehouse to venue.
Human Resources: We have a pool of over 75 proven, skilled and trained staff